- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Kelli O’Hara to sing ‘Carousel’ with Philharmonic
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Kelli O'Hara will be taking a break from singing Gershwin songs on Broadway early next year _ to sing Rodgers & Hammerstein tunes with the The New York Philharmonic.
The Philharmonic said Monday that O'Hara, currently starring in "Nice Work If You Can Get It" at the Imperial Theatre, will appear as Julie Jordan in a production of "Carousel" running from Feb. 27 to March 2.
The musical includes such hits as "If I Loved You," "June Is Bustin' Out All Over," and "You'll Never Walk Alone." O'Hara is set to return to Broadway after "Carousel" closes.
Joining O'Hara will be Nathan Gunn as Billy Bigelow, Stephanie Blythe as Nettie Fowler and Alexander Gemignani as Enoch Snow. John Rando will direct and Rob Fisher conducts.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq