- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
No. 1 Oregon tries to avoid Bama-like upset
Question of the Day
But as the recent scores show, the Cardinal have yet to figure out a way slow Oregon’s spread, which is operating better than ever behind another redshirt freshman quarterback, Marcus Mariota. The Ducks are the highest scoring team in the nation at 55 points per game, with at least 42 in every game.
Of course, Alabama hadn’t allowed more than 17 point in a game before A&M came to town and put 29 on the Tide.
No. 14 Stanford (plus 20 1/2) at No. 1 Oregon
Ducks clinch Pac-12 north with victory … OREGON 45-28.
No. 2 Kansas State (minus 11 1/2) at Baylor
Bears No. 2 in country on total offense, last in total defense … KANSAS STATE 55-31.
Wake Forest (plus 23 1/2) at No. 3 Notre Dame
Irish finishing up ACC portion of the schedule … NOTRE DAME 38-14.
Western Carolina (no line) at No. 4 Alabama
Biggest mismatch in this week’s FCS-SEC challenge … It could be ALABAMA 100-0 if Tide wanted it to be.
Georgia Southern (no line) at No. 5 Georgia
Eagles option often gives big boys headaches … GEORGIA 48-24.
No. 6 Ohio State (plus 3) at Wisconsin
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq