- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Texans LB Dobbins fined $30,000
Question of the Day
Dobbins said he plans to appeal.
“It was a lot of zeroes in that picture,” he said. “My assessment is (it’s) is way too high and I feel like I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m not a dirty player. I really can’t do nothing but appeal it at this point.”
“I’m definitely disappointed,” Dobbins said. “I didn’t know if he was going to run the ball or if he was going to pass the ball. I felt like he was past the line. I just went and tried to get a clean hit on him and it just didn’t work out, I guess. I looked at the film and it looked like I got a little helmet-to-helmet, but I definitely didn’t try, though.”
Houston defensive end J.J. Watt had a simple reaction when he heard about the fine.
“That’s a lot of money,” Watt said, shaking his head.
Cutler remained in the game for the rest of that series and threw an interception. He started experiencing symptoms at halftime and did not return.
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq