- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
Texans LB Dobbins fined $30,000
Dobbins said he plans to appeal.
“It was a lot of zeroes in that picture,” he said. “My assessment is (it’s) is way too high and I feel like I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m not a dirty player. I really can’t do nothing but appeal it at this point.”
“I’m definitely disappointed,” Dobbins said. “I didn’t know if he was going to run the ball or if he was going to pass the ball. I felt like he was past the line. I just went and tried to get a clean hit on him and it just didn’t work out, I guess. I looked at the film and it looked like I got a little helmet-to-helmet, but I definitely didn’t try, though.”
Houston defensive end J.J. Watt had a simple reaction when he heard about the fine.
“That’s a lot of money,” Watt said, shaking his head.
Cutler remained in the game for the rest of that series and threw an interception. He started experiencing symptoms at halftime and did not return.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.