- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
Texans LB Dobbins fined $30,000
Dobbins said he plans to appeal.
“It was a lot of zeroes in that picture,” he said. “My assessment is (it’s) is way too high and I feel like I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m not a dirty player. I really can’t do nothing but appeal it at this point.”
“I’m definitely disappointed,” Dobbins said. “I didn’t know if he was going to run the ball or if he was going to pass the ball. I felt like he was past the line. I just went and tried to get a clean hit on him and it just didn’t work out, I guess. I looked at the film and it looked like I got a little helmet-to-helmet, but I definitely didn’t try, though.”
Houston defensive end J.J. Watt had a simple reaction when he heard about the fine.
“That’s a lot of money,” Watt said, shaking his head.
Cutler remained in the game for the rest of that series and threw an interception. He started experiencing symptoms at halftime and did not return.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Man with stolen passport on missing jet is asylum seeker
- Al Qaeda to launch English-language Web magazine 'Resurgence'
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again