- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
The Killers reschedule UK tour dates after illness
LONDON (AP) - The Killers have announced rescheduled U.K. tour dates after they were forced to abandon a show in Manchester this week.
Brandon Flowers, lead singer of the American rock band, suffered vocal problems following a viral infection and was unable to finish their set on Tuesday. Wednesday night's show was also postponed.
In a statement on their Twitter and Facebook pages, the band said "Manchester, we started something we couldn't finish and we're so, so sorry."
New dates for Manchester have been set for Feb. 17 and 18.
The band's two sold-out shows at London's O2 Arena this Friday and Saturday will go ahead as planned.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes 'your paycheck'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.