- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Djokovic helps open court in Rio shantytown
Djokovic joined Brazilian champion Gustavo Kuerten for the inauguration of the public court in the Rocinha slum, one of Latin America’s largest. He will also face the former three-time French Open champion in an exhibition match Saturday at the Maracanazinho Stadium.
Coming off the ATP Finals title, Djokovic will play a soccer friendly before a Brazilian league match on Sunday, when he will join Serbian countryman Dejan Petkovic, who starred for several Brazilian clubs in the last decade.
Romario, Cafu, Bebeto and Zico were among the former Brazil players expected to participate.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.