- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Reps. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Peter King, R-N.Y.; Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sens. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Lindsey Graham R-S.C.; Reps. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., and Raul Labrador.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., John McCain, R-Ariz., and Olympia Snowe, R-Maine.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Durbin; Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo.; Reps. Tom Price, R-Ga., and C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md.; former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., and Joe Lieberman, I-Conn.; Govs. Bobby Jindal, R-La., and Scott Walker, R-Wis.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalism, has nine homes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq