- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Michigan’s Robinson starts _ at running back
Question of the Day
ANN ARBOR, MICH. (AP) - Michigan put Denard Robinson back in the starting lineup _ at running back.
The senior lined up behind quarterback Devin Gardner in his final home game and gained 3 yards on a toss sweep the first time the 23rd-ranked Wolverines were on offense Saturday against Iowa.
Gardner made his third straight start at quarterback in place of Robinson, who has been out with nerve damage in his right elbow.
Robinson caught a pass on Michigan’s second snap for a gain of 4 yards.
Robinson later took a shotgun snap and handed the ball off as a quarterback. Then, he got a handoff from Gardner and made an option pitch to Fitzgerald Toussaint for a first down.
Toussaint was injured on the play and was carted off the field with a brace on his left leg, which appeared to be broken between his ankle and knee as he was tackled by two Hawkeyes.
Follow Larry Lage on Twitter: http://twitter.com/larrylage
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world