- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
YOUNG: Choosing the way out
Americans offered two very different paths
Question of the Day
America has not had a unanimous presidential choice since George Washington. Not only will 2012 not produce another one, it may find America further from unity over a presidential choice than at any time in our collective memory.
This election will not resolve America’s divergence in vision, which these two campaigns have reflected so clearly. The most we can hope for is that the election’s winner can resolve our economic problems. Right now, it appears we as a nation can agree on only one thing: America cannot afford four more years of economic failure.
J.T. Young served in the Treasury Department, the Office of Management and Budget and as a congressional staff member.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Get Breaking Alerts
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news