- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
Heidi Klum to make this year’s EMA’s super sexy
LONDON (AP) - Supermodel Heidi Klum promises to bring a “super-sexy” feel to the 2012 MTV European Music Awards when she hosts the show in Germany on Nov. 11.
The “Project Runway” star says she will be dressed head-to-toe in Versace for the event in Frankfurt, but she may need a last minute costume fitting as she reacquaints herself with the local cuisine.
“I’m probably going to gain a few pounds,” she joked. “I always eat too much schnitzel.”
The German star’s appearance on the show will see her follow in the footsteps of Katy Perry, Eva Longoria and Selena Gomez.
Taylor Swift and Rhianna lead this year’s nominations with six and five nods respectively, and featured performances include Alicia Keys, The Killers, Pitbull and Psy.
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- NAPOLITANO: Liberty, the wellspring of capitalism and charity
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights amid escalating tensions
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.