- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Documentary: Inmate may be involved in OJ case
“He could be getting close to execution in Florida,” Dixon remarked. “They move faster there.”
Dan Frazee, a retired sheriff’s deputy from Clermont County, Ohio, questioned Rogers about a 1992 unsolved homicide. Rogers tried to make Frazee believe he had knowledge of the case when he really didn’t, in hopes of going to Ohio, Frazee said.
“He’s got nothing to do in prison right now but sit there and play games,” Frazee said, adding that Rogers talked incessantly about death and murder and was “the most evil person I’ve ever talked to.”
“It’s like he has no soul,” Frazee said.
AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch in Los Angeles contributed to this report.
Follow Tamara Lush on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tamaralush
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obamas food standards
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again