- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Jeff Burton has carpal tunnel surgery on wrist
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - NASCAR driver Jeff Burton had surgery on his wrist to alleviate symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Richard Childress Racing said in a statement the procedure was done Tuesday on an outpatient basis.
Burton said in the statement he experienced re-occurring symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and made the decision with his doctor to have the procedure as soon as the season ended.
Burton ended the season Sunday with a 19th-place finish at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He finished 19th in the Sprint Cup Series standings.
Burton will be ready to test his car next month and will not miss any time.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.