- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
New in Virginia: Hamlets at Red Cedar
Question of the Day
Pulte Homes is building 340 single-family homes on half-acre sites at the Hamlets at Red Cedar in Leesburg, a community with 900 acres of open space, miles of walking trails, parks, a butterfly garden and a community center with a swimming pool, fitness center and meeting room. Nearby are wineries, historic Leesburg, shopping centers and parks.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include a brick front, vinyl siding, professional landscaping and a two- or three-car garage.
Inside, all seven models feature four bedrooms; 21/2 to 41/2 baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer; oak stairs; 9-foot ceilings on the main and lower levels; crown, shadowbox and chair-rail molding; a fireplace; 42-inch maple or cherry cabinets, granite counters and ceramic tile flooring in the center-island kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a high-tech wiring system; a rough-in for a lower-level bath; and gas heat and hot water.
The homes have 2,928 to 4,589 finished square feet, with base prices from $549,990 to $735,990. Homeowner association fees are $150 per month.
The Chatsworth model, with 4,589 square feet, is priced from $735,990. This home features a two-story foyer with columns and a staircase to the upper level. The formal living room and formal dining room flank the foyer.
The main level also has a library, a powder room and a family room with columns and multiple windows. Nearby are a breakfast area, the kitchen, a rear staircase, and a laundry room and mudroom off the three-car garage.
Upstairs, the master suite has a separate sitting room, three walk-in closets and a luxury bath.
Three more bedrooms, each with a private full bath, complete this level.
Options include finished lower levels, sunrooms, bay windows and coffered and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales counselor Linda Hoyt at 703/327-2340 or visit Pulte Homes‘ Hamlets at Red Cedar” href=”http://www.pulte.com/redcedar” target=”_blank”>www.pulte.com/redcedar.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world