- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Osborne is happy he didn’t trip running onto field
LINCOLN, NEB. (AP) - Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne says he’s glad he made it to the other side of the field when he jogged out of the tunnel into Memorial Stadium before the game against Minnesota last weekend.
The 75-year-old Osborne said Wednesday: “I was just hoping I made it to the other side without getting run over or tripping.”
Osborne said the day was “overwhelming.” He said a lot of nice things were said about him _ “that often happens when you die or you retire.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back vs. phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.