- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Texans score disputed TD against Lions
Question of the Day
DETROIT (AP) - Houston's Justin Forsett scored on an 81-yard run in the third quarter Thursday against the Detroit Lions, even though replays clearly showed his knee touching the ground around his own 25-yard-line.
Detroit coach Jim Schwartz probably helped the touchdown stand by throwing his challenge flag.
The TD counted and Detroit was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. A Lions spokesman said a coach is not allowed to challenge scoring plays, which are automatically reviewed. If a coach does throw a challenge flag, the automatic review is negated.
Schwartz was seen tapping his chest on the sideline, saying "it's on me."
The irate crowd at Detroit's Ford Field kept booing the call for several minutes, even as the game continued.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world