- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
ZOGBY: President Obama’s weekly report card (Nov. 19-25)
“This was supposed to be a short holiday week. President Obama pardoned two turkeys and his photogenic family welcomed the annual Christmas tree at a White House ceremony. But a successful trip to Asia found the president again preoccupied with the Middle East — brokering an Israel-Hamas cease-fire, both directly and through Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
“Within hours of these diplomatic successes, the Egyptian president returned to Cairo and reminded both the U.S. and the world how fragile democracy and human rights can be in the largest Arab country. Is Mohammed Morsi an ally to be counted upon in a crisis, as he was earlier in the week? Or is he a demagogue willing to turn Egypt into another theocracy in the region? Whatever the answer, there are few short work weeks when you are president.
“On the domestic front, the president and key leaders in Congress are at least engaging in diplomatic-speak when it comes to revenues and budget cuts. And shoppers apparently did what they were supposed to do on Black Friday.”
Last week’s grade: B
• Follow pollster John Zogby on Twitter (@thejohnzogby)
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.