- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
ZOGBY: President Obama’s weekly report card (Nov. 19-25)
Question of the Day
“This was supposed to be a short holiday week. President Obama pardoned two turkeys and his photogenic family welcomed the annual Christmas tree at a White House ceremony. But a successful trip to Asia found the president again preoccupied with the Middle East — brokering an Israel-Hamas cease-fire, both directly and through Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
“Within hours of these diplomatic successes, the Egyptian president returned to Cairo and reminded both the U.S. and the world how fragile democracy and human rights can be in the largest Arab country. Is Mohammed Morsi an ally to be counted upon in a crisis, as he was earlier in the week? Or is he a demagogue willing to turn Egypt into another theocracy in the region? Whatever the answer, there are few short work weeks when you are president.
“On the domestic front, the president and key leaders in Congress are at least engaging in diplomatic-speak when it comes to revenues and budget cuts. And shoppers apparently did what they were supposed to do on Black Friday.”
Last week’s grade: B
• Follow pollster John Zogby on Twitter (@thejohnzogby)
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors