- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
Holmgren leaving Browns uncertain of future
BEREA, OHIO (AP) - Browns outgoing president Mike Holmgren says he still has not decided if he will coach in the NFL again.
Holmgren is leaving the Browns this week after initially planning to stay until the end of this season. Holmgren said after weeks of meetings with new owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner he has decided the time was right and feels he has “passed the baton.” Holmgren says he departs feeling somewhat unsatisfied because he wasn’t able to finish the job of turning the Browns into winners.
Holmgren adds he will return to his home in Arizona this week and contemplate his next move. He does not yet know if he will stay working in football and he denies any interest in coaching the Dallas Cowboys, a rumor that surfaced weeks ago.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.