- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Mike Tyson to take his 1-man show nationwide
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Lock up your ears _ Mike Tyson’s coming to a theater near you.
The former champion boxer and convicted rapist will take his one-man show “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” on a three-month tour to more than a dozen cities, including Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit and Washington, D.C.
The two-hour show, directed by Spike Lee and written by Tyson’s wife, Kiki, debuted in Las Vegas and had a limited run on Broadway this summer. The tour starts in Indianapolis in February.
The show traces Iron Mike’s rise from violent street hood in Brooklyn to a fearsome athlete. Then comes the fall _ prison inmate, tabloid target, cocaine and Evander Holyfield’s delicious ear. There are stories about first wife Robin Givens, promoter Don King and Brad Pitt.
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Computer glitch caused odd Saturday release of D.C. guns ruling
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq