- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Ben Roethlisberger unlikely to play Sunday
Question of the Day
The injured Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback said Thursday he’s still in significant pain from the sprained right shoulder and dislocated ribs that have forced him to sit out Pittsburgh’s last two games.
Roethlisberger said “there’s always a chance” he could play against the Ravens but isn’t sure his injured arm will cooperate. When asked if the issue is pain or arm strength, Roethlisberger said “both.”
The Steelers (6-5) are 0-2 since Roethlisberger left in the third quarter of a 16-13 overtime win against Kansas City on Nov. 12. It’s unlikely Pittsburgh can catch the Ravens (9-2) even with a win this week, but Roethlisberger said that won’t affect the team’s decision on whether to rest him another week or not.
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs