- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Saints tweet that bus egged at Atlanta airport
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - The New Orleans Saints players say their bus was pelted with eggs by airport workers after they touched down in Atlanta.
The Saints (5-6) face the first-place Falcons (10-1) Thursday night at the Georgia Dome. New Orleans won the first meeting between the longtime rivals, 31-27 on Nov. 11.
Graham wrote on Twitter: “Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy!”
Daniel tweeted, “Wow … we start getting eggs thrown (at) us by airport workers! Guess they do hate us!”
Herring seems amused by the incident.
“First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans!” he tweeted. The game “should be fun!!”
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- QADER: Extradite the assassin of Bangladesh's founding father
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs