- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
Sources say the sitcom star who trashed his show plans to ride out the season unless the studio pushes him out first.
HUGH JACKMAN IN TALKS TO REPRISE WOLVERINE IN NEW `X-MEN’ MOVIE
THR RANKS HOLLYWOOD’S 25 MOST POWERFUL AUTHORS
“I don’t expect anything to be like `Twilight’ again,” says Stephenie Meyer, who joins J.K Rowling, E.L. James and Suzanne Collins on the list of writers who have the industry hanging on their every word.
25 MOST POWERFUL AUTHORS: STEPHENIE MEYER ON CASTING PERFECTION, HOW TO ATTRACT HOLLYWOOD AND WHY `TWILIGHT’ FANATICISM IS `NOT NORMAL’
In a telling interview with THR, one of the industry’s top scribes reveals which actor most closely approximated her idea of their character, her most challenging film adaptation and whether she feels added pressure on her second series, “The Host.”
THR’S DIRECTOR ROUNDTABLE: 6 AUTERS ON TANTRUMS, CRAZY ACTORS AND QUITTING WHILE THEY’RE AHEAD
Ben Affleck shares a traumatic on-set memory, David O. Russell reveals which film he made with his “head up his ass” and Quentin Tarantino on when he’ll call it quits: “I don’t intend to be a director deep into my old age.”
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Playing Through covers the world of PGA golf, as well as tips your the average golfer to play better.