- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner; Reps. Tom Cole, R-Okla., and Keith Ellison, D-Minn.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Geithner; Sens. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., and Bob Corker, R-Tenn.; Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.; Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Geithner; Sens. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Geithner; Sens. Mark Warner, D-Va., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Gov. Brian Schweitzer, D-Mont.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Geithner; House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
- U.S. Navy-China showdown: Chinese try to halt U.S. cruiser in international waters
- Obama birther theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- House budget bargain faces Senate filibuster; Republicans line up to oppose
- Billy Graham near death, close to going home to be with the Lord
- PRUDEN: The last living witnesses; they wore the yellow star and remember the Nazi terror
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whisky: U.K.-born expert
- North Korea's official report on Jang Song Thaek
- Dr. Ben Carson disavows efforts at presidential draft
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
John Glaser turns his pen toward foreign policy and international relations around the world
A conservative commentator and satirist takes on the worlds of politics and entertainment in pursuit of truth, justice and all things America.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Implement these actionable tips, how-to’s and best practices in 10 minutes or less to leverage online communications and technology for brand, business and career development.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow