- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner; Reps. Tom Cole, R-Okla., and Keith Ellison, D-Minn.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Geithner; Sens. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., and Bob Corker, R-Tenn.; Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.; Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Geithner; Sens. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Geithner; Sens. Mark Warner, D-Va., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Gov. Brian Schweitzer, D-Mont.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Geithner; House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Susan Rice slams Russia, China on human rights
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion tops $17 trillion for first time
- Obama: Growing income inequality 'defining challenge' of this generation
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Playing Through covers the world of PGA golf, as well as tips your the average golfer to play better.