- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Lewis also won the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic in April, the ShopRite LPGA Classic in June and the Navistar LPGA Classic in September. She has five career victories, winning the Kraft Nabisco Championship last year.
BANGKOK (AP) _ Guan Tianlang won the Asia-Pacific Championship, making the 14-year-old Chinese star the youngest player to qualify for the Masters.
Guan closed with a 1-under 71 at Amata Spring Country Club, needing a par on the 18th hole to beat Taiwan’s Pan Cheng-tsung. Guan, an eighth-grader who weighs 125 pounds, couldn’t reach the par 4 in two shots. He chipped to 5 feet and made the putt.
Guan will be the youngest player at Augusta National in April. He easily surpasses the mark set by Italy’s Matteo Manassero, who was about to turn 17 when he played in 2010. It’s the second straight year a 14-year-old from China will play in a major. Andy Zhang qualified for the U.S. Open last summer.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.