- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Cowboys coach Garrett keeping focus on next game
“We have to be able to play a complete game,” Witten said. “That’s why these games hurt, because we feel like we’ve got the guys that can do it. We’ve got to stay the course.”
That’s the exact message Garrett was emphasizing, one he said would be the same even if the team was coming off a big victory and had a winning record.
“It’s the nature of what we do,” Garrett said. “There’s always urgency to that message. … Don’t focus on that big win you just had or that big loss that you just had. That’s irrelevant. You’ve got to learn from it and go forward.”
Payton was suspended for the season by the NFL for his role in the Saints‘ bounty scandal. The league has taken issue with a clause in the contract extension he agreed to more than a year ago, which was to have kept him in New Orleans through 2015.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, speaking to reporters before Sunday night’s game in Atlanta, said he did not know if Payton might become a coaching free agent after the season.
“The one contract that they sent in to us … we told them what the issue was,” Goodell said. “Now it’s up to the team and Sean Payton. So until I get something back, it’s up to them.”
“Jason’s future is ahead of him. I know how hard he works,” Jones said. “I like his philosophy, so I’ve got a lot of confidence, a lot of faith. One of the brightest spots I see is our head coaching and our coaching in the future.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.