- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Jack McBrayer prepares for life post-`30 Rock’
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Jack McBrayer can see the end of “30 Rock” just up ahead.
The Emmy-nominated actor best known as Kenneth the Page from the Emmy-winning show says the mood is getting sad on set as the final days of filming near.
“Toward the end it’s going to start getting emotional,” he said, “and I’m going to start stealing stuff right and left.”
Among the items he hopes to acquire? His blue NBC page uniform: “It’s pretty much just formed to my own skin like body paint at this point.”
A star of the weekend’s top film “Wreck-It Ralph,” McBrayer said he’s eager to see what roles the future might hold.
“I know how good I got it right now, so on the one hand, I’m like if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” he said. “But then you do always wonder, like, what if I would be the best serial killer in the world or something? So I’m open for anything. Like I said, old boy just wants to work.”
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq