- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Falcons still atop AP Pro32 rankings, Texans 2nd
“The Colts are having a magical season, inspired by the fight of their head coach Chuck Pagano and a rookie QB who looks nothing like a rookie,” said Fox Sports’ John Lynch.
“Andrew Luck already looks like Peyton Manning. Watch out for the Colts,” said SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com’s Pat Kirwan.
The Philadelphia Eagles, who started the season rated eighth, are now 20th, dropping three spots after Monday night’s loss to the Saints.
“A sinking ship for Andy Reid and Michael Vick,” said CBS Sports/Sirius XM’s Rich Gannon.
Also tumbling were Minnesota and Washington. The Vikings fell six places to 18th, the Redskins five slots to 23rd.
Kansas City is 32nd.
“Romeo Crennel gives up his defensive coordinator duties and appoints Gary Gibbs. Next up: Ben Roethlisberger’s Steelers on the road. Good luck with that,” said Newsday’s Bob Glauber.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow