- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
Nielsen’s top programs for Oct. 29-Nov. 4
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Oct. 29-Nov. 4. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. NFL Football: Dallas at Atlanta, NBC, 21.76 million.
2. “NCIS,” CBS, 18.83 million.
3. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 16.3 million.
4. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 16.28 million.
5. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 15.9 million.
6. “Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick,” NBC, 15.58 million.
7. “Dancing With the Stars,” ABC, 13.9 million.
8. “Country Music Association Awards,” ABC, 13.68 million.
9. “Person of Interest,” CBS, 13.6 million.
10. “Two and a Half Men,” CBS, 12.65 million.
11. “The Voice” (Monday), NBC, 12.44 million.
12. “The Voice” (Tuesday), NBC, 12.14 million.
13. “Football Night in America,” NBC, 12.08 million.
14. “Criminal Minds,” CBS, 11.99 million.
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
- Teen thugs in DC run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- New budget accord saves $23 billion -- after $65 billion spending spree
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Gov't Motors: Obama fudges math on auto bailout, $15 billion loss for taxpayers
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- LAMBRO: The dark lining to the silver cloud of Obamanomics
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Helping the YOUniverse conspire on your behalf.
A column dedicated to discussing politics, national security, civil liberties, and education.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.
The “Silver Tsunami” created by aging Baby Boomers is hitting America. Let’s explore how we adjust to it, enjoy it and defy negative expectations about age.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow