- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
McLaren chief: Hamilton regrets Mercedes move
LONDON (AP) - The head of McLaren believes Lewis Hamilton rushed into a decision to leave the team and regrets moving to Formula One rival Mercedes.
Hamilton will end his 14-year association with McLaren at the end of this season after signing a three-year contract with Mercedes, where he will look to add to his world title from 2008.
The Briton made his career choice days after retiring from the Singapore Grand Prix on Sept. 23 with gearbox failure. McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh says “it is always bad to make a decision in the aftermath of a bad race.”
Whitmarsh says Friday on F1’s website that “I think he has on occasions” regretted the move to Mercedes, which has won one race in three seasons.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- HURT: President Obama's 'Selfie Doctrine'
- SOWELL: The high cost of liberalism, open spaces and affordable housing
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm not running for president'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.