- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
John Lennon drawings coming to NYC gallery
NEW YORK (AP) - Fans can see another artistic side of John Lennon in New York City this week.
An exhibition will feature 100 drawings and sketches by the late Beatle. It's called "The Artwork of John Lennon."
The show runs Friday through Oct. 9 at 130 Prince St. in SoHo.
It marks what would have been Lennon's 72nd birthday.
The works cover the years 1964 to 1980, the year Lennon was fatally shot outside his Manhattan apartment building.
The exhibition is being presented by his widow, Yoko Ono, as well as Bag One Arts and Legacy Productions.
A $2 donation is suggested, and the funds will benefit Citymeals-on-Wheels.
Lennon's art consists of quick sketches and the Oriental technique of sumi ink drawings.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- NAPOLITANO: Hope for the dead and freedom for the living
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- PETA officials collide with deer
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Celebrity deaths in 2014