- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
Vegas police cite Hilton boyfriend in battery case
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Police in Las Vegas say the 21-year-old model boyfriend of celebrity socialite Paris Hilton was cited after a scuffle with another man at a Las Vegas Strip nightclub.
Officer Laura Meltzer said River Viiperi was ticketed for misdemeanor battery and released after police were called about 3:30 a.m. Monday to the Wynn Las Vegas resort.
Meltzer says a man complained that Viiperi hit him during a verbal argument. No serious injuries resulted.
Hotel officials declined to comment.
Viiperi has appeared in photo advertisements for several international clothiers.
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world