- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Debbie Reynolds hospitalized, cancels shows
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A publicist says Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized and is canceling upcoming appearances after suffering an adverse reaction to medication.
Reynolds‘ publicist Kevin Sasaki says the singer-actress was hospitalized in Los Angeles after having the bad reaction. She is canceling shows and appearances through the end of the year.
Reynolds is famous for her role in “Singin’ in the Rain” and earned an Oscar nomination for her gutsy character in “The Unsinkable Molly Brown.”
The 80-year-old performs numerous shows and makes appearances each year. She is scheduled to appear on a float promoting pet adoption in the upcoming Rose Parade.
Last year, Reynolds sold her collection of film memorabilia, including dresses worn by Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn, for nearly $23 million.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.