- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
New in Virginia: Noble Pointe Collection
Question of the Day
Miller and Smith is building 158 single-family homes in the Noble Pointe Collection at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts, parks, ponds and trails, a clubhouse, playgrounds and ball fields.
The Brambleton Town Center includes restaurants, shops and medical offices, as well as a location for community concerts and events.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include English Manor-style architecture, professional landscaping, an asphalt drive and a two-car garage.
Inside, both models feature four bedrooms; 21/2 baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room, kitchen and morning room; 9-foot ceilings on the main and second levels; a gas fireplace; 42-inch birch flat-panel cabinets and granite counters in the center-island kitchen; a luxury master bath with ceramic-tile flooring and an oversized glass-enclosed shower; a high-tech wiring system; a rough-in for a lower-level bath; and a gas water heater.
The homes have 2,935 to 2,970 finished square feet, with base prices from $579,990 to $589,990. Homeowner association fees are $169 per month.
The Hathaway model, with 2,935 square feet, is priced from $579,990. This home features a library and powder room off the foyer and a formal dining room.
The back of the main level has an open floor plan, including a great room with a wall of windows and a fireplace, a center-island kitchen and a morning room with two walls of windows. Adjacent to the kitchen is a mudroom with a closet and a pantry.
Upstairs, the master suite has a standard closet, a walk-in closet and a luxury bath.
A loft, three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Options include finished lower levels, a two-sided fireplace, a built-in buffet and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call Randy Anthony at 703/327-1741 or visit www.millerandsmith.com.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Democrats cite pope in call for minimum wage hike, jobless benefits
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow