- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
Robin Roberts: ABC host goes home from hospital
NEW YORK (AP) — ABC’s Robin Roberts has gone home from the hospital three weeks after undergoing a bone marrow transplant.
After thanking her doctors and nurses and singing “Amen,” the “Good Morning America” host began the next stage of recovery from MDS, a blood and bone marrow disease. Her sister was the donor for her bone marrow.
While leaving the hospital after a month is a big first step, Miss Roberts‘ doctor explained that it still will take time for the patient to gather strength and build up her immune system.
“Good Morning America,” now the top-rated network morning show, aired a story about Wednesday’s homecoming. The show has brought in occasional celebrity guest hosts such as Stephen Colbert to fill in for Miss Roberts.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.