- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
Donald Trump’s back with 14 ‘Apprentice’ All-Stars
NEW YORK (AP) - If at first you don’t succeed …
NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” is bringing back 13 players fired from past “Apprentice” contests, plus one notable winner, in the first-ever “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
“We wouldn’t have done the `All-Star’ concept unless we were able to get the right contestants back,” said Donald Trump, the host and boardroom boss who once again will be pronouncing each contestant’s fate.
The series, which starts shooting this new season on Monday for a March 2013 premiere, announced its slate of 14 contenders Friday morning.
_ country music star Trace Adkins.
_ actor Stephen Baldwin.
_ actor Gary Busey.
_ magician and illusionist Penn Jillette.
_ DJ artist and rap star Lil Jon.
_ NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman.
_ Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider.
_ actress and author Marilu Henner.
_ singer La Toya Jackson.
_ TV personality and actress Claudia Jordan.
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Let’s talk about everything, especially the absurdity of it all
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Never apologetic. Never afraid. Lieutenant Colonel Allen B. West joins Communities to bring tales from the biggest Foxhole of them all, the one inside the Beltway.
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow