- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Donald Trump’s back with 14 ‘Apprentice’ All-Stars
NEW YORK (AP) - If at first you don’t succeed …
NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” is bringing back 13 players fired from past “Apprentice” contests, plus one notable winner, in the first-ever “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
“We wouldn’t have done the `All-Star’ concept unless we were able to get the right contestants back,” said Donald Trump, the host and boardroom boss who once again will be pronouncing each contestant’s fate.
The series, which starts shooting this new season on Monday for a March 2013 premiere, announced its slate of 14 contenders Friday morning.
_ country music star Trace Adkins.
_ actor Stephen Baldwin.
_ actor Gary Busey.
_ magician and illusionist Penn Jillette.
_ DJ artist and rap star Lil Jon.
_ NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman.
_ Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider.
_ actress and author Marilu Henner.
_ singer La Toya Jackson.
_ TV personality and actress Claudia Jordan.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.