- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Donald Trump’s back with 14 ‘Apprentice’ All-Stars
NEW YORK (AP) - If at first you don’t succeed …
NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” is bringing back 13 players fired from past “Apprentice” contests, plus one notable winner, in the first-ever “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
“We wouldn’t have done the `All-Star’ concept unless we were able to get the right contestants back,” said Donald Trump, the host and boardroom boss who once again will be pronouncing each contestant’s fate.
The series, which starts shooting this new season on Monday for a March 2013 premiere, announced its slate of 14 contenders Friday morning.
_ country music star Trace Adkins.
_ actor Stephen Baldwin.
_ actor Gary Busey.
_ magician and illusionist Penn Jillette.
_ DJ artist and rap star Lil Jon.
_ NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman.
_ Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider.
_ actress and author Marilu Henner.
_ singer La Toya Jackson.
_ TV personality and actress Claudia Jordan.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again