- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Usher in London: the Peter Pan of R&B turns 34
Question of the Day
LONDON (AP) - R&B star Usher says he still feels 21, despite just celebrating his 34th birthday.
The singer "danced all night" in London with a host of British singing talent Saturday night before his birthday Sunday, including Leona Lewis, Tinie Tempah, Dizzee Rascal and JLS star Ortise Williams. But Usher says that's not where the party is going to end.
"It's really going to be a party celebration week as opposed to weekend," he said.
In London to promote the computer game "Dance Central 3" for Xbox, Usher also talked about his recent decision to put his European tour dates on hold in order to "do something really creative."
The American R&B star is joining the judging panel on the American talent show "The Voice," a role he can't wait to fill.
"I haven't really had the chance to show people what I do behind the scenes in regards to mentoring, so this will kind of give you a different perspective" about me, he told The Associated Press.
Aside from designing video games and mentoring young hopefuls, Usher just premiered a new music video for his latest single "Numb." It opens with real-life footage of the singer controversially walking off stage partway through his Berlin gig last year and features him dancing in a glass box.
"You know, I live my life in a glass box and every move, everything that I do is kind of speculated or either spoken about in some way and I never really can speak about it myself," he said. "This kind of gave me the opportunity to open up and just be vulnerable."
"Numb" is the latest single from the R&B star's "Looking 4 Myself" album.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Blunder on the bases costly in D-Backs' 4-3 loss
- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq