- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Nielsen’s top prime-time programs for Oct. 8-14
Question of the Day
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for Oct. 8-14. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. NFL Football: Green Bay at Houston, NBC, 19.92 million.
2. “NCIS,” CBS, 18.51 million.
3. “Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick,” NBC, 15.72 million.
4. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 15.18 million.
5. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 14.23 million.
6. “Dancing With the Stars,” ABC, 13.55 million.
7. “Dancing With the Stars Results,” ABC, 13.33 million.
8. “The Voice” (Monday), NBC, 12.89 million.
9. “Modern Family” (Wednesday, 9:30 p.m.), ABC, 12.31 million.
10. “The Voice” (Tuesday), 12.19 million.
11. “Modern Family” (Wednesday, 9 p.m.), ABC, 12.08 million.
12. “Football Night in America,” NBC, 11.83 million.
13. “Vegas,” CBS, 11.78 million.
14. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 11.58 million.
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Deportations under Obama plunged to just 1 percent last year
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- EDITORIAL: Red faces at the White House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Consummate traveler Todd DeFeo explores the unique stories that make destinations worth going to.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow