- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Vote for progress, not stagnation
Question of the Day
Are you tired of the lack of progress on job creation, U.S. debt continuing to increase with more spending programs and increased taxation for all Americans? Are you sick of past and future bailouts, nonfunctioning green-energy stimulus programs and a general lack of focus, direction and leadership from the Obama administration?
Then on Election Day, cast your vote for Mitt Romney for president and for all conservatives, including judges, at the local, state and federal levels. We need to stop the irresponsible socialist behavior of President Obama and the potential devastation that will occur if he is re-elected. This may be our last chance to place America on the path to economic recovery. We desire a better America for our children and grandchildren than the practices Mr. Obama's administration has forced upon us over the past four years.
We have the power to right the American ship and restore our constitutional values. Vote for conservative candidates with pride and passion. Do it for all future generations.
Whispering Pines, N.C.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- House panel OKs resolution to sue president for Obamacare delays
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Doctor, 2 others shot at Pennsylvania hospital: reports