- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: State of economy no joking matter
Question of the Day
Mr. Biden’s laughing-gas performance in the face of a failing economy and an internal moral crisis that threatens the very foundation of religious freedom in America was sadly typical of what “we, the people” have come to expect from the Obama administration over the past four years. Even in his lucid moments, Mr. Biden seemed confused and was contradictory in his debate with the more articulate, respectful and optimistic Rep. Paul Ryan, Wisconsin Republican and GOP challenger. While claiming to be a devout Catholic and an opponent of abortion, Mr. Biden hypocritically asserted that he could not “impose” his religious views on others. This is tantamount to living a double life. Even the average Joe knows that every civil law passed is, in fact, an imposition on someone.
We need to get rid of the jokers in the White House who idly sit by and fiddle while America burns. November is the time to do it.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Get Breaking Alerts
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case