- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Wolff becomes 4th female to drive an F1 car
Question of the Day
SILVERSTONE, ENGLAND (AP) - Susie Wolff is just the fourth woman in a decade to drive a Formula One car. She dedicated her first experience to Maria de Villota, who lost the sight in her right eye in a crash in July.
Wolff, a development driver for Williams, completed 62 miles of Silverstone’s international circuit on Wednesday.
De Villota tested for Lotus-Renault last year at the Paul Ricard circuit near Marseille. In March she joined Marussia as a test driver, but lost the sight in her right eye in an accident at Duxford Airfield.
Wolff says “We were in contact a couple of weeks ago and she told me to drive for the both of us now, that I would be out there representing us both.”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors