- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Stellar duo rev Ohio’s working class for Obama
Question of the Day
PARMA, OHIO (AP) - Lest anyone forget the importance of Ohio’s white, working-class voters, President Barack Obama is sending a reminder.
Make that two reminders: Bill Clinton and Bruce Springsteen.
With less than three weeks until Election Day, the president dispatched the middle-class heroes to Ohio to rally support among the critical voting bloc in this tightly contested Midwestern swing state.
Ohio is at the center of both Obama and Republican Mitt Romney’s campaign strategies. Winning the state would put Obama on the brink of reaching the required 270 Electoral College votes. Romney has fewer pathways to victory than the president and almost certainly needs Ohio’s 18 electoral votes if he hopes to claim victory.
Whites without a college education made up half of voters in Ohio in the last two presidential elections.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world