- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Davis Cup final to be in Prague in November
The International Tennis Federation made the announcement Tuesday.
The Czechs beat Serbia 4-1 on clay in the same arena in the quarterfinals, but are expected to use a faster surface to counter the Spaniards, who haven’t lost on clay for 12 years.
The 100th final is from Nov. 16-18.
The 02 Arena seats 13,000, and will also host the Fed Cup final between the Czech Republic and Serbia on Nov. 3-4. It’s the first stadium to host both finals in the same year.
Spain will be chasing its fourth Davis Cup title in five years, including a 5-0 sweep of the Czechs at home in 2009.
The Czechs won their only Davis Cup title as Czechoslovakia in 1980.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014