- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
ABC’s ‘Private Practice’ ending after Walsh leaves
NEW YORK (AP) - ABC’s “Private Practice” is shutting down.
ABC Entertainment spokeswoman Alison Rou said Monday that the “Grey’s Anatomy” spinoff will be ending after 13 episodes this season, most likely in January. Series star Kate Walsh had previously announced she would be leaving after 13 episodes.
This is its sixth season on the air. After being paired on ABC’s schedule with “Grey’s Anatomy” on Thursday nights, “Private Practice” moved last spring to Tuesdays.
“Private Practice” had 6 million viewers last week, ranking it No. 51 in Nielsen’s weekly listing of the most popular programs.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- ORTEL: Putin sees opportunities as Obama turns away
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.