- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Maurice Jones-Drew could be out for an extended period
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew will miss Sunday’s game at Green Bay, maybe more, because of a foot injury.
Quarterback Blaine Gabbert has a chance to play despite an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.
Jones-Drew injured his left foot on the first play of Sunday’s 26-23 loss at Oakland. Gabbert injured his left shoulder on a sack in the second quarter.
Coach Mike Mularkey says he doesn’t have results of tests performed on Jones-Drew’s foot, but adds that the injury is serious enough that it could keep the running back sidelined for an extended period. Mularkey says team doctors haven’t ruled out the possibility of it being a Lisfranc injury.
Jones-Drew leads the team with 414 yards rushing.
Rashad Jennings will start in his place against the Packers.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.