- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Andretti Autosport to enter Munoz in Indy 500
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Andretti Autosport will enter Carlos Munoz in the Indianapolis 500 next season.
The team will also field the No. 26 entry for Munoz for the 2013 Firestone Indy Lights season.
The 20-year old from Colombia ran his first season in Lights last year for Andretti. He finished fifth in the standings with wins at Edmonton and Fontana. He ended the year with five podiums and nine top-10 finishes.
If Munoz makes the Indy 500 field next May, it will be his IndyCar Series debut.
It marks the first time in Andretti Autosport history the team has entered cars in both the Indy Lights and Indy 500 races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in consecutive seasons. The team did it last May with Sebastian Saavedra.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.