- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Never a clearer choice
The choice between President Obama and Mitt Romney should be clear by now — and that choice is between a socialist and global apologist, and a genuine advocate of free enterprise and national sovereignty.
Mr. Obama hides his true intentions, while there is nothing hidden about Mr. Romney. The fact of the matter is that Mr. Romney is an honest, highly skilled, knowledgeable and decent man. His running mate, Paul Ryan, is of the same caliber. Can Mr. Obama be considered a decent, well-intentioned man? I don’t think so. His tactics appear corrupt and his intentions look anti-American. Mr. Obama is not comfortable with the idea of America that is true to the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
The fundamental principles of the American ideal are individual liberty, God-given natural rights (not globalist “human” rights), limited government, protection of private property and the rule of law. Mr. Obama has hoodwinked many Americans into believing he has their best interests at heart but instead, we see a president cynically dividing Americans and buying votes.
Salt Lake City
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Get Breaking Alerts
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control