- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Redskins QB RG3 doesn’t have ‘rookie mindset’
Question of the Day
ASHBURN, VA. (AP) - Robert Griffin III says he doesn’t hold himself to a “rookie type of mindset.”
The Washington Redskins quarterback told The Associated Press on Tuesday that it’s not in his plans to take his time to help make the team into a winner.
Griffin says there “are guys on this team that don’t have three, four years to wait for me to develop, and continue to use the excuse that I’m a young quarterback.”
The rookie is living up to his word. He leads the NFL in completion percentage and has rushed for 468 yards seven games into his pro career.
Griffin took a break from football Tuesday to indulge in two of his passions. He’s pushing the Rock the Vote campaign in connection with the Assassin’s Creed III video game.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world