- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Martell Webster, Chris Singleton lead Wizards over Heat
Question of the Day
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Martell Webster scored 23 points, Chris Singleton added 17 and the Washington Wizards used a huge second half to beat the Miami Heat 101-94 on Wednesday night.
The Wizards trailed by 14 at the half but turned it on after the break to zip past the Heat, while LeBron James sat out the fourth quarter for the defending champions.
Dwyane Wade led the Heat with 23 points and Chris Bosh added 18. James finished with 13 points and six assists.
Jan Vesely had 11 rebounds for Washington.
Bosh and Wade each went 5 of 6 from the floor in the opening quarter and James was 3 for 6 with three rebounds and two assists for Miami, which opened the game on a 12-1 run.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq