- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
New in Virginia: River Pointe Towns
K. Hovnanian is building 122 town homes at River Pointe Towns in Leesburg, a community near the confluence of the Potomac River and Goose Creek. Planned amenities include a clubhouse, a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, a tot lot and walking trails. Historic downtown Leesburg and the Leesburg Outlets are nearby, along with several golf courses.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include a brick front, low-maintenance vinyl siding, professional landscaping, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all three models feature three bedrooms, two full baths and a powder room; hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room and kitchen; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; crown, chair-rail and shadowbox molding; a gas fireplace with a slate surround; 42-inch birch cabinets in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the full baths; a pedestal sink in the powder room; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a rough-in for a lower-level bath; and gas heat.
The homes have 1,942 to 2,554 finished square feet, with base prices from $389,990 to $459,990. Homeowner association fees are $100 per month.
The Buckingham model, with 2,234 square feet, is priced from $429,990. This home has a foyer entrance on the lower level. The lower level can be finished with a recreation room, a den, a full bath and a fireplace.
The main level features an open living room and dining room with four windows. At the back of this level are a powder room, a closet and an open family room, breakfast area and center-island kitchen.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a luxury bath with an oversized shower. Buyers can add a tray ceiling to the bedroom.
Two more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
For more information or directions, call community sales manager Angela Fowler at 703/885-7323 or visit www.khov.com/riverpointetowns.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on nonprofit hospital
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Obama goes from lame to laughable in just one week
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again