- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
Pippa Middleton publishes book on how to party
LONDON (AP) - One thing everyone in Britain can agree on: Pippa Middleton knows how to party.
So Middleton _ the sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge _ was marking the release of her new book, “Celebrate,” with a private launch party Thursday night, posing outside Daunt Books in west London.
“Celebrate” is Middleton’s guide to home entertaining. It draws on her experiences working with her parents’ business, Party Pieces, and a London-based events company. It has tips on entertaining for different celebrations throughout the year as well as recipes, crafts and games.
Middleton said she hopes to give readers ideas without breaking the bank.
Penguin published `Celebrate’ on Thursday in the U.K., priced at >25 ($40).
Viking is publishing a U.S. edition on Oct. 30.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again