- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Timberlake apologizes for `silly, unsavory video’
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Justin Timberlake is apologizing for a “silly, unsavory video” that shows homeless people offering congratulatory wishes to the pop star and his new bride, Jessica Biel.
Timberlake posted an open letter on his website Friday saying he didn’t know about the video or contribute to it.
He says the video “was made as a joke on me” and wasn’t shown at his wedding in Italy last week.
Timberlake calls the video “distasteful” and says he’s deeply sorry to anyone offended by it. But he acknowledges that it was made by well-meaning friends.
The 19-second video is titled, “Greetings from your Hollywood friends who just couldn’t make it.” It shows three people who obviously don’t know the famous couple greeting them with wedding wishes.
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq